- Crypto Alpha Certificate up again with +2.4% in November and 18.0% since issuance in April
- Bitcoin lost 5.4% in November with swings of over 20%, mainly on fears of tighter Fed policy
- Metaverse and Gaming coins soar after Facebooks big Metaverse move
- Fidelity and Invesco both launch Bitcoin ETFs and ETPs, while Citi hires 100 people for digital assets
- One-third of hedge fund managers plan to invest in crypto according to Ernst & Young
Read more about the Crypto Alpha Strategy ETI in the Monthly Update written by our Head of Investment Solutions, Adrian Marcu.